Effective date: May 8, 2020
Collection and Use
In order to register as an Investor or Borrower, you will be required to complete a mutual nondisclosure agreement. Additionally, it may be necessary to collect some personal information about you and/or business-related information about your business. We may collect this information for a number of reasons including, but not limited to, registering your account with us, responding to your requests, or providing relevant information and services to you. When signing up for a new account, you will need to provide information about yourself, such as your name, email address, phone number, business information and biographical information (e.g., education and employment information). We may also offer you now or in the future the ability to complete transactions on our Site. In order to complete these transactions, we may need to collect additional information from you, such as your billing address and financial account information. By providing your personal and business-related information to us, you understand and agree that you have no right to remove the data from the Site.
- We may share your information with third parties if you have provided your consent to do so.
- We may share Borrower Information with other investor groups, investors and funds in the normal course of facilitating deal sharing opportunities that Company, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate.
- We may share your information with third party service providers who perform services on our behalf, for example, to handle the processing of payments for transactions completed on our Site.
- We may share your information with third parties as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of the Company and/or its assets, as well as in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which personal information would be transferred as an asset of the Company.
- Please note that our Site may offer forums or discussion boards. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. We are not responsible for how others might use that information.
Cookies and Other Web Technologies
Third Party Websites and Social Networks
We may also provide links to banks, non-bank lenders, FinTech companies or finance companies or other groups, investors, and funds, social networks, such as Facebook and Twitter. We are not responsible for the privacy practices at these third-party websites or their use of your information. As such, we recommend that you review the privacy policies for these and all other third-party websites.
Our Site uses reasonable security procedures to protect your information. However, we cannot guarantee that any information transmitted over the Internet is 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your information and you understand that any information that you transfer or transmit to us is done at your own risk.
Our website is intended for use by individuals aged 18 and older, and is, therefore, not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 18, please do not use our Site and do not provide any personal information to us.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, allows individuals who have provided their personal information to us to request information about our disclosures of certain categories of personal information (if any) to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding year. ONA Property Holdings, LLC does not currently share any personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Questions or Comments